○ Writing in bullets again because I'm still tired.
○ This is today's poetry doodle. It's a tanka, which I haven't written much of, so it's been fun to experiment with that form.
○ Puppy boys got all fufu today at the groomer. They are soooooo soft and adorable. I don't know what it is, but Reno looks like a puppy when he gets his summer cuts.
○ Hubs is driving back & forth to work now and it's going fairly well. Not so much with driving after dark yet, so I drove him tonight to meet a friend of his who is in town this week from Texas.
○ Met with my friend Cindy for lunch. It was sooooo good to catch up in person instead of over email or telephone! It was cold on the patio today, but they had a fire pit, so we sat near it. I've missed her this past year, so I'm glad she was free today.
○ Bought an air brush for a painting project & just for artwork in general. We have an air compressor, but it's huge, so I think I'm going to buy a small one on Amazon.
○ My back is still giving me trouble, so I reallyREALLYreally need to get back into a yoga routine. Tonight I'll sit in the massage chair before I go to bed.