○ Still exhausted, and now with a migraine (it's a weather thing), so updating my blog in bullets.
○ Hubs is finally doing a bit of limited driving, so he drove to work yesterday & today. I'm a nervous wreck because his vision is still a bit wonky, despite the prism lens, but he is adapting and he got the doctor's okay.
○ Been working hard trying to get my business going. This means I've been on the computer for longer stretches and my eyes are handling it mostly okay. No sales yet, but I'm okay with that for now.
○ Speaking of business, my nails are still on fleek! It's been fun trying out the new colors. Next manicure I'm graduating to some decorative nails. Today it is the absolute ONLY thing on fleek. My hair is currently in the messiest messy bun you've ever seen!
○ One of my childhood besties & her husband are home sick with COVID. My absolute bestie has a spot on her lung now, too & will be scheduled for a CAT scan soon. My other bestie friend who was diagnosed with lung cancer gets her care schedule and more information tomorrow. Folks, both of my besties stopped smoking years ago, which makes it even more disheartening.
○ We're going out to eat tonight with friends. I'm medicating now, hoping to kick the migraine since I will have to drive. Tomorrow I'll meet a good writerly friend at an outdoor patio/bar & grille for lunch (it's supposed to stop raining). It'll be nice to catch up.
○ Hubs goes for his second dose of vaccine on Saturday and I'll also be receiving my first dose.