A couple of edits are at the end of this post-written a few hours later.
○ Eyeballs are still giving me some trouble, but much better than they were on Wednesday.
○ Feet are worse than they were earlier in the week, so I'm on the hunt for those socks that keep your feet flexed. When I run errands today, I'll go to my running store to see if they have any my size in stock. My thank you lap last night was just that--not as painful as last month, but painful enough I stopped at a quarter mile.
○ So busy. I did absolutely nothing Wednesday during the day except rest my eyeballs, but the rest of the past two weeks has been pretty crazy for someone who has a limited amount of spoons available. (If you are unfamiliar with how the terms 'spoonie' and 'spoons' came about, or if you've never heard of this before, here is a great link: Spoon Theory)
○ I have been fielding messages about our boat that is sadly STILL for sale all week. DOZENS of them because we lowered the price.
○ Wednesday night we went over to our elderly friends' home for sub sandwiches and BINGO. They had prizes! We'll have to contribute our own prizes next time! I won chocolate and a scratch-off that was a $4 winner. Fun night, but Doc's short term memory is way gone. He can still diagnose diseases, and talk about his life as a younger man in detail, so his long term memory is still in tact.( Collapse )